mercredi 2 mars 2011

The stamp Man Challenge


Here is my entry for the Stamp Man Challenge wich theme is curls and swirls.
I tried for the first time to embosse distress powder but i think i have a lack in technik as i didn't find it very nice. So i covered it with glitter glue and gave someperspective by colouring under the swirls.
The image is very nice to colour.
I'm so happy i found a store near my home which sells Art and Graphic twins pencils !!!! I bought two of them to try.
Hope you'll like it

if you have any information for my to manage my embossing with distress powder, please let me know how to do it.

Thanks

1 commentaire:

  1. This is beautiful Valerie, I love the colours you have used and the colouring under the swirls looks very effective.
    There is no right or wrong in art, it is all personal taste, we learn from our successes and our mistakes and we try again if we are not happy with something.
    Tres Bon.
    Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Man challenge.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    RépondreSupprimer