dimanche 27 février 2011

week 8 Charisma cardz challenges


HEre is my entry to the Charisma Cards Challenge
The theme is "black , white and another colour"

It's my oldest daughter 18 th birthday on wednesday 2nd of march so i made this card for her.

I found this fairy clear stamp at the bottom of my stamps box. lol
the fairy is stamped and hot embossed on black paper, so i stamped it again on white to watercolour the fairy body. It is mounted on foam, and i mixed the flowers i already have.
the sentiment and age are stickers i had.
hope you'll like it

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Valerie, what a gorgeous card. I love your choice of colour. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful card and great colour choice. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    RépondreSupprimer