mercredi 20 mai 2009

My parcel is arrived


Hi everybody

i just receive my parcel from S.S.shop. I was just excited as a little kid on christmas morning.

So i am very very pleased about what i got.

Here is the picture of my goodies.

Lorraine could you please explaine if there is any special tip i should know to use a big stamp ??? ink on the stamp or stamp on the ink ?

and know i have flowersssssssssssssss !!!!!

Thanks for the lovely card Heidi

Love

val xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh Val! I hope you post pictures of the wonderful things you make with these goodies on your blog!

    Happy Early Birthday!!!

    Luv,
    Heidi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ink on the stamp :-) place your stamp face up on the table and tap the ink pad over it :-)
    You chose some fabulous stamps :-) gorgeous !!

    Lorraine x x x

    RépondreSupprimer