mardi 7 avril 2009

my first tilda stamp

So here it is

my first tilda stamp arrived today.

this is tilda with rabbit for easter.

I should receive the other ones this week to yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm lik a little girl opening her xmas presents.

so juste have to craft now, perhaps tomorrow, if the kids leave me alone a bit in the afternoon

My baby manage to move accross the living room sat on her nappys one eg front, the other behind and then she just manage. O my god, she is moving around now !!!!! I'll have to find some new running shoes.

let's craft !!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Valerie :-) Can't wait to see what you make with them :-)
    x x x
    still waiting for mine :-(

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Many thanks for adding my banner to your blog!
    If you send me a quick email to the following address I can send you a free image as a thank you;

    mail@artisangroup.org.uk

    - Bee Crafty

    RépondreSupprimer