dimanche 29 mars 2009







voici quelques cartes :






9 commentaires:

  1. aww, lovely cards Valerie :-) well done with the blog :-)
    Lorraine

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful cards Valerie! Welcome to blogland, nice to have you join us but beware as blogging can become VERY addictive. You will however, make a lot of new friends.

    Hugs Christine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Welcome to blog land I love your cards they are lovely

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely cards Valerie, welcome to blogland
    hugs
    Anne x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful cards Valerie, especially love the first one, great image and pretty pinks.

    Joanne x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Bonjour Valerie, Welcome to Blogland, I also am friends with Lorraine through blogging. Your cards are lovely, Well Done Hazelxox

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely collection of cards Valerie, hope to see lots more of your work, enjoy blogland,its very addictive!!! lol, sue.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Welcom to the blog world! I´m quite new myself, and I must warn you, it is very addictive! I´ve got some great links to blogs loaded with tips and tutorials on my blog. Youre welcome to visit! Good luck with your card making:-) Its the best hobby ever!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The stamps are ADORABLE!! What kind are they?
    Smiles!
    Heidi
    WELCOME TO Blogland!

    RépondreSupprimer